Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Weddings, Events & a new Baby!

This past year flew by and here we are in February of 2015 already! As you can see from my break in blog posts, I've been very busy both with business and personal events. But I'm hoping to get back to regular blog posts this year.

In 2014, I had the pleasure of working with several families, couples & vendors on their weddings/events:

Kelly & Ken's Wedding at Please Touch Museum:

Katie & John's Wedding at Overbrook Country Club:

Emily & RJ's Wedding at Normandy Farms:

Melissa & Matt's Wedding at the Sheraton Valley Forge Hotel:
Photos by Duca Studio

Kathy & Nick's Wedding at the Reading Public Museum:
Photos by Kean Photo

Phil's Graduation Party:
Photos by Classic Events By Kris

Annual Summer Pig Roast Party:
Photos by Classic Events By Kris

Leslie & Mike's Wedding at Greenville Country Club:
Photos by 217 Photography

Autumn & Andrew's Wedding at The Old Mill:

Marissa & Gabe's Wedding at White Manor Country Club:

Stephanie & Joe's Wedding at The Crystal Tea Room:

In addition to weddings & events, my husband and I welcomed our first child in September. Jack was born on September 22nd, 2014 and we are loving every minute with him!


Last but not least, I was honored to win a "Couples' Choice Award" for 2015 through Wedding Wire!


As you can see, it's been a VERY exciting year & I'm looking forward to all my events/weddings for 2015. Please stay tuned for more regular blog posts and as always, thank you for visiting my page.

Cheers to the New Year!









2 comments:

  1. We had planned/designed/made most of the fun event details by the time that we hired this planner, and party planning team did a GREAT job coordinating with us and with all of the vendors to bring everything together to create a magical and cohesive environment for our event.

    ReplyDelete