Monday, May 6, 2013

Classic Events By Kris featured on "Event Planner Spotlight" on GigMasters

I am very honored to be featured on GigMasters's website in their "Event Planner Spotlight". Read my full interview here: http://blog.gigmasters.com/event-planner-spotlight-classic-events-by-kris/


GM: What’s the one piece of advice you’d offer anyone about finding a planner?
KM: Meet them in person. I offer a free consultation for all my potential clients, so I can get to know them and hear more about their event. When you meet someone in person, you can see if you will get along and be able to work well with them. Setting up a call is the next best thing if you aren’t able to meet in person.



GM: If you could work on a specific event type more than you currently do, what would it be and why?
KM: I would LOVE to work on more kids’ parties! There are so many creative themes and party supplies available now. It would be so fun planning kids’ food buffets, fun desserts, exciting activities and favors to match a theme. I would really enjoy working with clients to put together amazing parties for their children that work within their family budget.



GM: What’s the one thing you wish people knew before they hired you?
KM: I would want potential clients to know that I will make their event a priority and can work with them to make their vision a reality while keeping within their budget.



Thanks GigMasters!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment