Monday, April 11, 2011

Bridal Shower Favors & Decorating Ideas

I had the pleasure of working with one of my clients on favors and some decorating ideas for the Bridal Shower this past weekend. She ended up deciding on Wedding Cake Cookie favors and wanted me to help her decorate the chair that the bride-to-be would be sitting in for the shower.

Melissa from Sweet Melissa made the cutest Wedding Cake cookies for the favors in four different designs. I made "Thank You" tags and packaged them with ribbon (all paper and supplies from Michael's).





For the chair, my very creative and crafty mom helped put together tulle with ribbon bows to drape on the chair and attach. I also ordered the bride a sash from Have2HaveIt on Etsy, the company makes all types of customized items for reasonable prices.



Hope you enjoy these ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment