Thursday, October 14, 2010

Vendor of the Month: One 2 One Productions

Our Vendor of the Month this month is James Fields from One 2 One Productions. Maybe you can use his services for your next event!!

Contact Information:

James Fields, One 2 One Productions
336 Morgan Street
Phoenixville, PA 19460
facebook: one2onepro or James Fields

Services provided: Disc Jockey Entertainment, Video Mixing and Videography services

Price Range: competitive pricing

His Business:

I have been a dj for over 20 years now. I got in to it by mistake but Ive been hooked ever since. I love interacting with people and there is nothing better than a wedding. For me, it never gets old. Being a part of someone’s special day is a privilege that we take seriously. We currently have 8 DJs that work for us and 2 Videographers. I am blessed to have a great team. We were voted best of philly for Disc jockeys a few years back and have been finalist several years running, all thanks to our clients….we consider them family. Almost 60 percent of our business is repeat business. My clients continue to chose One 2 One Productions because we always do what we say. They know that they will always have a professional, who will give a give 110% everytime. We all love to entertain more than anything and it shows.

His Inspiration:

From a personal standpoint, I hate to be the same as the next person and we strive as a company to set ourselves apart from the other DJ’s. We consider ourselves as entertainers not just DJs. I believe anyone can push a button and play a song…but it takes a professional to entertain your guests. To anticipate what they will want to here and see…and to bring that all together in one show. We pride ourselves on the level of “Interaction” we bring to a show. We want your guests to feel like they are part of the show.

What do you like most about your job?

I get to party for a living…whats better than that? Every week I meet new people and visit exciting and new venue’s in cities and states I may have never visited before.

What was your favorite event to be a part of & why?

Last year I had the pleasure of Djing the World Series After parties down at Citizen’s bank park 3 consecutive parties, the largest tent I have ever scene coverer the F parking lot…4k people the first night…6k the second night and a little over 6k the third night.VIP’s including Baseball players, Actors, and Musicians were all at the party. I meet the owner of the Phillies and he tells me if we win I want this place jumping…so I say No problem….he says but if we loose…… I don’t want to see one person dancing…of course the Phillies go on to loose the first two in Philadelphia and despite the lost the people are still ready to party. As time goes on people begin to wonder when the music is going to pick up and when we are going to start parting. I had to explain for two straight days that there was going to be no parting….Lol by game three I was praying the Phillies would win so we could party…..(and I’m a Yankee’s Fan!)….lol true story

What makes your company unique?

We can cater to any event…large or small. There isnt a type or genre of music that we don’t carry so we have the unique ability to cater to everyone. We offer extra’s that other companies don’t, Video mixing were we not only can mix your favorite dance song but we also mix your favorite dance videos. Light shows, Bubble Machines..you name it…we offer it.

I'd like to thank James for participating in my Vendor of the Month blog. Stay tuned for more of my favorite vendors in our area and more party planning tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment